What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wedding shoot in an old church

Please bare in mind i'm looking at this from a lap top which doesn't give images the best look.

I really like it.. but it seems a bit to green especially on the model. It looks like you have 2 light sources, one from the light on the left through the window and one from the right from a lamp of some sorts.. I would think that this would cast another shadow on the left of the model, pretty much the same as flood lights do on an player in an arena, but i could be wrong there and some can advise on that.

I would also use the blur tool at the bottom end of the corridor to give it some more realistic depth . If that is a light on the right side on the wall i would think it be more intense/bright being so close to the model in in the forefront of the image , its a bit to blurry. Looking at the light on the floor that is coming through the windows , it appears to be the same brightness all the way down, but the light coming through the first window which is casting over the model is not as bright as the second and third window, i personally would make the first window more brighter to reflect the light on the model and floor.

But it is good and i like it, well done .

Thank you.

The opacity of the Bride is very low, I assume this was on purpose??

If she is meant to be a ghost, then perhaps she would not cast a shadow. The secondary light source from the right hand side (looks like a light) would not only cast a shadow from the (non ghostly) Bride, but there would also be a fairly large area lit up with light.

Back