What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome ME

grek

hi, im knew here so i thought id introduce my self, im kind of a photoshop n00b, but i dont think im too bad lol

im from England and am a student lol
well thats all i wanted to say :)

hmmmm i wonder if Mircosoft can sue me for this threads title, its alot like Windows Me isnt it [shhh]

Hi and welcome to the board grek. You'll find all your solutions here at PSG.

Sanby

Welcome aboard Grek
I see you have joined in with the fun already good to see :perfect: hope to see more soon
sfm

Welcome grek!

Hope you enjoy yourself on PSG!

Jynx

Welcome to Photoshop Funny Fa....er...Gurus :D

You'll find lots of help, and even more fun here. And yes, MS owns the trademark and copyright to the word "Me"! Their lawyers will be paying you a visit soon [shhh]

thx all:perfect:

i think ill have alot of fun here :D

Hi grek, welcome to the community.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

=> unless of course they're about a strange pain in your foot, or why your car didn't start this morning, or anything else "off topic" like that... oh!... wait a minute! Actually... you CAN ask those kinds of questions... in the "Other Interests" board! :perfect: :D

Golly, Gee, grek... quite can't remember if I "welcomed" you properly. [confused] I wasn't around long enough yesterday to do a "full tour", so if I did miss you, I apologize ;\ and WELCOME you now!!! :D

i think ill have alot of fun here
grek... whatever would give you that impression? :rofl: :p

Back