What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME NEW USERS!

Thanks, BlueFlare, for posting that. I didn't realize Photoshop could be used for freehand drawing & painting. I'll have to look further into this. BTW, those are EXCELLENT pieces of artwork! :surprised:

Hello everyone!? I am new to the forum but not new to Photoshop.? I hope to learn some new things and hopefully I can help someone else once in awhile too.

Hi Malissa. Welcome to the forum - feel free to post some of your work in the show-board area - a good way to introduce yourself and your photoshop skillset.

Hope you enjoy your stay and happy posting.

Greetings to all new comers to the community as of late.

I'm afraid my attendance has been a little sparse lately due to a heavy work schedule.
But be sure, i always have my eye on the Forum. ;)

Feel free to join any community projects or start one yourself, on the PS Campfire board.

Have a good one! :D

Hello and welcome Malissa. Glad you could make it :)

g'day all ... am back after a 2 year absence (time and health issues) ... will help were I can .. am a PS7 user so I guess that will restrict me a bit ... 'nuf fer now ... see ya in the 'boards' ...

welcome bblacj .. about posting a pic ... if it's your art work post it on Show-Board ... if it's a pic you need help on the GENERAL PHOTOSHOP BOARD would probably be best

Back