What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What an advertisment!!!

Alistair

Guru
This popped up when I went to deviantart.com like i usually do everday. It confused me... nothing to click, i viewed the page source, I could not find where it came from. I checked da to see if someone tried to suprise me and subscribe me to DA... but I am not subscribed.. im just a normal mamber! [confused] I just found the url: http://ads.peel.com/peelMediaAds/2038/cre2038.html?w=557

How could this be an ad?! THERES NOTHING TO CLICK!!!! lol wow this world is getting way to complicated for me :D [confused] [confused] :rofl: :rofl: :\

quote="Josh"]Using Netscape btw? [innocent][/quote]

Are you suggesting that netscape is bad? [confused] From my experience it loads files twice as fast at ie... and when loading mutiple sites theres no big lag.. and it shows it load... it doesnt stay white untill it loads.[

Back