What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What camera do you guys use?

Jmark

Im looking for a good camera to start photography
this is just a hobby, nothing professional
I would like to hear suggestions please
cheers :lol:

Nikon D5100 and it is a wonderful camera, lots of dynamic range.
My D80 was a torture.

I just need some good lens now :)

I am using Canon 1100D.. it is considered to be best & dynamic for the beginner level professonal cameras...
As an example, you can checkout my thread of "Delhi Zoo" to see the shots taken with my Canon 1100D

I think it depends what do you plan to use the camera for, not only the objects but how large and heavy bag you want to carry, your future upgrade plans, your budget. Without knowing that, I am afraid everybody will recommend just his own camera, so you will probably get 50:50 of Canon-Nikon advices.

I am using a Camera of Nikon. it is not so Gorgeous, It is a simple Camera P-100. But According to me the camera is nice to me and it give me some nice and Extra ordinary short. I have took many photos by the camera. If you want to use a camera with a chepe rate then I suggest you p100 but If you able to but with high amount then go for D5100, D80 those are nice.

I think it depends what do you plan to use the camera for, not only the objects but how large and heavy bag you want to carry, your future upgrade plans, your budget. Without knowing that, I am afraid everybody will recommend just his own camera, so you will probably get 50:50 of Canon-Nikon advices.

Spot On mate..

Back