What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific What can I do with this sport pic?

grigsy

Took this pic at a recent soccer game and I really like it for the athleticism of the player. But I'm not experienced in Photoshop and would really like this photo to 'pop' if you know what I mean? If anyone has the time and inclination, could you give it a bit of treatment and maybe let me know what I should be doing to take this pic to the next level?

IMG_3397.jpg

Love it... but the reversal shows on the shirt logo. Superb otherwise. I guess I could reflect and edit out the replay bar.

Hi again. Thanks for the artwork you guys have done. I really do appreciate it. However, the club was really looking for something more subtle, a blurring of the background. I've had a go here using a tilt blur but it's terrible. I've followed a You Tube tutorial to the letter but I am still left with the blur of the player around him. Some tidy up around his arm probably needed too, maybe some lighting. Can someone please fix, now you know what I'm after? Probably easier to use the original image. Sorry could not use images supplied so far. I will use them in a different project I have in mind for end of year.

Moses_v4.jpg

grigsy
I see some flaws in the contour
and in the soft focus filter you applied.

here you go. Blur is easily altered if you want. I removed the umpire, as to me it was a distraction when it was blurred because it was just a coloured blob. This is a 1024 px image to see if it's OK. I ham having trouble uploading the 2MB image.
IMG_3397-EDIT_TILT_SHIFT-1024.jpg

Back