What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you call the line above and below the name?

You may have to be a little more specific. I see graphics above and below the name. Not sure what your referring to as a line.

I always heard they were called Line Dividers. Someone else said they were something else. I was just wondering what it was called.

I always heard they were called Line Dividers. Someone else said they were something else. I was just wondering what it was called.
What lines are you talking about? You really need to be more specific please.

What lines are you talking about? You really need to be more specific please.

In this picture there are three images of cooking utensils, a few letters, and the only “lines” / “line images” left are the (insert name of them here because this is the question I am trying to find out)

I hope this helps be more specific because I don’t know how to be more specific unless I knew what the actual name of the lines were.

Back