What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think?

fenix

Guru
Looks great!

ChrisHPZ

Power User
I don't know about these. Yes the color compositions work well together, but I have to say that the hot pink is a bit too much on the eyes. These websites all seem to share the same layout structure. Only thing that's changed is the colors and textual content. I do like the graphics on the the pages, but it's important to remember that people don't always visit a site for the graphics. Unless it's a website about graphics, ok I'm rambling now. Moving on here. Anderson, you have a simple blog style website here. In considering that you did all the graphics and content, I think you have it in you to come up with something truly original. Of course I'm not aware of your HTML/CSS coding skills, but there are many people on this forum who can help you. Ask yourself what you can do to make the layout more free flowing if you will. Everything is constrained in one large box. Try to come up with a layout that doesn't seem to be contained. One thing I do when I start on a new website is I'll open up a graphics editor and start creating shapes. I then place these shapes in random locations on the screen to act as layout elements; header, content area, navigation, footer, etc. I'll do this about three times and compare my resulting layout images with each other. Within a few minutes, I'll have decided on a layout to start coding. Hope my review helps.