What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What software can I use to build Flash

sadrick

What software can I use to build Flash without Adobe Flash? I can't afford $500+ for the Adobe Software and wonder if there are freeware / shareware available for doing flash sites?

. If you just need to build websites, you can consider flash builder software such as A4DeskPro However, if you want to do actionscrip and advance animation then you have to use Adobe Flash.

There are free software frameworks like Ming or Transform, that let you build swf files from scratch. That is, of course, if you are ready to write Java or C++ programs yourself and get familiar with SWF file format.

I myself used Transform to make SWF movie illustrating some phisical process - there is no way to make something like this in Adobe Flash.

. If you just need to build websites, you can consider flash builder software such as A4DeskPro However, if you want to do actionscrip and advance animation then you have to use Adobe Flash.
===============================================
alcohol drug treatment
restylane florida

Try Synfig - an Adobe Flash alternative - Synfig is a powerful, industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources. It's free. Get it at synfigdotorg
================================================

home mortgage refinancing
Credit Card Charges

===============================================
alcohol drug treatment
restylane florida

Try Synfig - an Adobe Flash alternative - Synfig is a powerful, industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources. It's free. Get it at synfigdotorg
================================================

home mortgage refinancing
Credit Card Charges

Be aware and ignore suggestions made in posts like this, these are spammers (mortgages, credit cards, drugs, etc)

Back