What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what this effect called

just create multiple layers of glitter in different patterns where you want it, then go into the video function and run the layers looping one after the other, then export it as an animated gif

The examples you have linked to are animated gif images. An animated gif consists of two or more frames that are shown just the same as a movie clip...that is to say one frame after another. The main difference being that there is often only a handful of frames in an animated gif...and these are usually played in a loop with each frame showing for a fraction of a second before it is replaced by the next frame in the sequence.

We can do this in Photoshop by editing (in this case a flower image) until it looks how we want it to. And then saving it. You might want to name it "Frame One". Then by altering the same image (Try tweaking the levels) slightly, a second frame can be made...this would be saved as "Frame Two". You can make as many or as few frames as you like. Just remember that each frame is a separate image.

When you have the desired number of frames/images prepared then open each one in turn and drag it into/onto the base layer/frame (Frame One). When you have them stacked up in the layers palette go Window/Animation to open the animation dialogue.
Click the tiny down facing arrow in the top right hand corner of this window and then choose "Make frames from layers". Set the amount of time you want each frame to show for (Probably about 0.2 seconds) by clicking at the bottom of a frame.

When you're happy with the timing of the animation, go File/Save for web and devices and a new window will appear with options for file type (Select Gif near the top of the dialogue window) and resizing, etc.

Don't forget to save your animated gif!

These are only the real basics of creating an animation in Photoshop...it should all make more sense when you actually do it..

The examples you have linked to are animated gif images. An animated gif consists of two or more frames that are shown just the same as a movie clip...that is to say one frame after another. The main difference being that there is often only a handful of frames in an animated gif...and these are usually played in a loop with each frame showing for a fraction of a second before it is replaced by the next frame in the sequence.

We can do this in Photoshop by editing (in this case a flower image) until it looks how we want it to. And then saving it. You might want to name it "Frame One". Then by altering the same image (Try tweaking the levels) slightly, a second frame can be made...this would be saved as "Frame Two". You can make as many or as few frames as you like. Just remember that each frame is a separate image.

When you have the desired number of frames/images prepared then open each one in turn and drag it into/onto the base layer/frame (Frame One). When you have them stacked up in the layers palette go Window/Animation to open the animation dialogue.
Click the tiny down facing arrow in the top right hand corner of this window and then choose "Make frames from layers". Set the amount of time you want each frame to show for (Probably about 0.2 seconds) by clicking at the bottom of a frame.

When you're happy with the timing of the animation, go File/Save for web and devices and a new window will appear with options for file type (Select Gif near the top of the dialogue window) and resizing, etc.

Don't forget to save your animated gif!

These are only the real basics of creating an animation in Photoshop...it should all make more sense when you actually do it..

thank u so much for detailed answer i know animation but i m not getting how to create this glow effect i m not talking about noise but the glow in the rose?

Then by altering the same image (Try tweaking the levels) slightly, a second frame can be made.

The effect can be got by altering/editing each individual frame. There's probably a dozen ways to do this. But you could try "Brightness and Contrast"...The light slider in the "Hue and Saturation" dialogue, or as I said in my first post "Levels"

Whatever way you choose to do it...make sure you make a note of the settings. Then you can get the throbbing light working in a constant fashion. (Apply your effect to every other frame/layer)

Noor, I am not entirely certain, but I imagine it is done with inner and outer glow variations. Of course it wavers and looks like candlelight because that glow is increased, then decreased, then maybe the angle changed, from one frame to the next. A lot of the movement is created by the diamond effect on the petal edges and these add to the glow to some degree as well, especially on the illusion level.

The effect can be got by altering/editing each individual frame. There's probably a dozen ways to do this. But you could try "Brightness and Contrast"...The light slider in the "Hue and Saturation" dialogue, or as I said in my first post "Levels"

Whatever way you choose to do it...make sure you make a note of the settings. Then you can get the throbbing light working in a constant fashion. (Apply your effect to every other frame/layer)

thank u so much for this detailed answer and plz what about the third tag
plz open the link so its like sunrays?

Noor, I am not entirely certain, but I imagine it is done with inner and outer glow variations. Of course it wavers and looks like candlelight because that glow is increased, then decreased, then maybe the angle changed, from one frame to the next. A lot of the movement is created by the diamond effect on the petal edges and these add to the glow to some degree as well, especially on the illusion level.
i made this tag with bright and contrast its correct or nothttp://2n00ra0.gif
http://tinypic.com/r/2n00ra0/5

Looks like you're on your way.

If you can make it so that the brightnes only effects the flowers and the ribon it will look better.
Because now the brightnes is effecting the whole image.

Nice work anyways..

Greets,
Dreamers.

Noor, that is lovely. I would be very pleased to be the friend you sent this to.

Is this your first animation?

yes sir this is my first animation in photoshop
i learn paintshop but photoshop is more difficult
so i need ur guidence
regards

Back