What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with limited space.

SilvrWolf

I was wondering what mopst people do who have limited screen space. At home I have a 21" CRT and a 23" Flat screen. I use 1280 on my CRT and 1600 on my Flatscreen. No problem with space, BUT I tote along my Toshiba laptop that only runs at 1024 so space is limited especially with anything larger that 500 pi\xels wide. Right now I have the Layers, History, Color and Info windows open along with the tools on the left. Not a lot of space.

Has anyone come up with some cool tips and tricks to alleviate this. I guess a "wish list" would be able to turn those windows all on and off with one key press.

SilvrWolf

Sweet

I dont know whether to jump up and down for joy or hang my head in shame.

sfm

Guru
being on the internet it is a bit hard to tell some times so you have to use your imagination..................

I imagine that was a.......... from deep down in the belly low resounding TAB which shook the ground

and the SWEET was a squeaky sound that fell out from high up in the throat

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ohhhhhhhh my imagination kills me sometimes better have more coffee so I can come to my sences he he he

Silvrwolf jump up and down for joy cause for once something is simple he he he
sfm

G

I think it's going to be a bit of a problem with these resolutions. The trend is to have a larger work area, but the interface can't be resized in most software, so the higher you go in resulton, the smaller the menus until you reach a point that it hurts on your eyes (Dreamweaver is one example).

wbiss

Guru
Hey SilvrWolf, you're not alone! :\ I didn't know that 'tab' trick either... Thanks for asking the question! :D And thanks for your 'indepth' response there Stroker! :perfect:

SilvrWolf

Man O Man

Sometime you want to smack yourself in the forehead and say 'Doh' and other time you want to use a 2x4.

wbiss

Guru
Couldn't find a 2x4, SilvrWolf, but here you go.... I'm through with it for now!:rofl: