What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Up

othellog

Yo, my GFX is struggling so I have came with a message. I'll will try to be a part of your active forum but I'm really here to get more members to your dissatisfaction. I have created many tags and currently a Level 2 designer at Guild Inn, the level up system there is very fun and interesting. We will also bring back a famous SOTW back once we have enough members back. We have about 20-30 members still active, but about a year ago we had over 1000 active designers! After the great depression of tag designers lol, it hasn't been the same. We pretty much chill and have fun now, but with more members we can make anything happen. We still have an endless selection of tuts on our forum and are still making more. Make sure to look up GI when you have the chance.

Guildinn.com - Friendly Gaming GFX Community - Powered by vBulletin

Some of my work:

sssfos.png

vectork.png

newoi.png

ninjs1.png

72516450.png

shadp.png

Back