What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you listening to?

Oh wow, sounds like a pretty wide music taste :D And you're totally right, every person has a different taste, and nothing's wrong to listen to ! :)

Actually I thought I didn't like rap at all untill I found "Flobots", I think they're pretty awesome :D!

thats cool, not my thing but music is for everyone to enjoy. I like everything from Pink Floyd and Tool to Opeth, Immortal, and pretty much anything thats not rap or country (unless t is Johnny Cash)

Couldn't agree with you more man. Opeth is amazing! Big fan of Meshuggah, Lamb of God and these fellers, who I mentioned to Dv8.

The mix of Jazz, Funk and Metal is superb!! :D

I dont really get into ska that much but if you like unique christian music check this out. Its different so dont expect the traditional gospel sound.

I dont really get into ska that much but if you like unique christian music check this out. Its different so dont expect the traditional gospel sound.

Thanks for posting - that's a great song. I love non-traditional christian music. I enjoy UnderOath, Five Iron Frenzy, Emery, and a few others. I listen to all types of music though, just depends on my mood.

I also really like this song. It made me feel like I was going to cry when it was in Deathly Hallows art 1.

I would assume your a Christian, but you listen to Bad Religion? I honestly mean no disrespect here, but how does that work out for you. For me that would be the equivalent of young me walking in on my pastor head banging to Slayer. ;) :p

I'm not a typical Christian. I think the bible is garbage and have more spiritual beliefs. I'm not sure if there is a denomination that I can fit in to.
I can relate a lot with Bad Religion's songs, mainly the political ones. I get fed up with the government and media and how much they control/influence things.

I'm not a typical Christian. I think the bible is garbage and have more spiritual beliefs. I'm not sure if there is a denomination that I can fit in to.
I can relate a lot with Bad Religion's songs, mainly the political ones. I get fed up with the government and media and how much they control/influence things.

Good for you! You don't need to fit into a denomination or have ANY organized religion dictate the terms of your belief for you. I agree with you on government and media as well. There's times where I seriously would love to move to Switzerland. :)

Good for you! You don't need to fit into a denomination or have ANY organized religion dictate the terms of your belief for you. I agree with you on government and media as well. There's times where I seriously would love to move to Switzerland. :)

A little unrelated for the thread, but yes, I agree with the Switzerland comment:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't feel like starting a new one!

I recently found this song and it's so incredibly perfect and beautiful to me. I cry every time I listen to it and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

Back