What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you think about my Logo Design?

siamandm

Banned
Hello Everyone
I have a youtube channel Sia For Technology and I have designed this logo, your opinion and feedback means a lot for me ... please tell me what I have to change to look more professional please suggest what is in your head.

Capture.PNG
many thanks

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, it's very simple. It's only an acronym for your YT channel name and it doesn't relate to technology. It's OK to use acronyms, but you should add your channel name to it as well.

If I were to see the logo somewhere without an explanation as to what it was for, I would be completely guessing. When I first looked at it, I thought of a video (which is good) but I would never have guessed it was a YT logo associated with technology until I read the post.

Have you compared it to the logos of your fellow YT technology channels?

The only person who needs to be happy with the logo is yourself. If the logo fits your brand/channel, then go with it.

siamandm

Banned
thanks a lot for your kind reply and taking time to write for me.
could you please suggest something for me or give me a clue as a start point to do some modification, please?
your help is much appreciated.

Regards

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
could you please suggest something for me or give me a clue as a start point to do some modification, please?
I have.

It's OK to use acronyms, but you should add your channel name to it as well. SFT could mean anything! How you might do this is up to you and your personal preferences.

I would check out all the channel logos of your fellow YouTubers who have channels similar to yours. Compare the logos.

The logo should fit your channel and reflect what your channel represents. Ask yourself, what is the primary purpose of your channel? I've already stated that I don't think it relates well to the subject or concept of technology, but I don't know what your channel is primarily about.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Actually now that I have had a chance to view other logos on similar channels, I would just make a few minor changes and leave it alone.

Take the tag off of the F....
Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 8.26.53 AM.png

And remove the red mark on the T....
Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 8.27.55 AM.png

siamandm

Banned
thanks a lot for your kind reply, i came with a totally different logo i dont know it will better or not

logo.png

logo2.png

44.png

inkpad.t

Guru
I would still reiterate what IamSam said, these still only advertise a video or film as they look like cameras and film cameras, its still missing the point about the tech side of it for me.

Hope you don't mind but I made your first logo a bit more techy, Its plain and simple but just an idea.

Sia For Tech.jpg

siamandm

Banned
Guys thanks a lot for your inputs,

now i have done something else let me see what you think about it?

logo.PNG