What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to post new freeware and commercial plugins?

richardrosenman

Hi guys;

I develop Photoshop plugins and I have posted before (with permission) every time I release a new product. I also post discounts and sales. Naturally, I believe this is of interest to Photoshop users as my software is used professionally throughout the globe. I always have new plugins in development.

I wanted to ask where is the appropriate section for me to post new releases so as to adhere to the forum rules. The last thing I would want is for it to be treated as spam and I want to make sure I abide by forum rules.

In the past, I have posted in the Actions, Filters, Brushes. Plugins & Presets section as that was the recommended section suggested by the moderators. Would you say this is still the best place for it?

Thank you,
-Rich

Hey,
Actually I'm not sure although it seems the most logic.

I'll shoot a PM to @admin to be on the safe side.

He'll be back with news...

In the past, I have posted in the Actions, Filters, Brushes. Plugins & Presets section as that was the recommended section suggested by the moderators. Would you say this is still the best place for it?
Yes, looking forward to seeing what you have developed.

Thank you, gentlemen. It's appreciated and I will only post sparingly. There's a few very cool new products I'm finishing up at the moment but they won't be posted for a while still.

It's nice to see everyone shares my enthusiasm in sharing new freeware and commercial plugins with the users here.

Regards,
-Rich

Back