What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which GPU for 8k + 4k monitors?

Paul Smit

I have the use of an 8k monitor (Dell) and will build for it a system around a 3700X processor and a second, 4k monitor. I would be very greatful for recommendations for a video card. Please include a budget option, and an option that will work efficiently with Lightroom's 'Enhance Details'. Thank you. Paul

TikiRikiTavi

I have the same question. I hope someone really can give us good recommendations. Thanks in advance

PhotoEXPpro

I'm using rtx 2070 super and I have a 2K monitor and 4k monitor. The price of an rtx 2070 super is 800$ but for you it's ok an rtx 2060 with a price of 400$ .
Rtx series are recommended for rendering, image processing, editing, artificial intelligence and of course for gaming.

PhotoEXPpro

For producing videos, retouch, anything about creating effects, rtx 2070 super can handle very good with 4K, results are considerable.