What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who owns this bulletin board?

Lynny

Hi. I haven't participated on this board a lot, but have used it for a resource many times.

I was wanting to give something back to this BB, and was wanting to know if the owner would like a copy of "PRISM Album" to use as a prize for some competition they may be thinking about running, perhaps a pre Christmas competition. Check my signature for url that tells you about the programmes.

The PRISM programmes are almost ready to release, just putting the finishing touches to the webpage editor and searches.

But if the owner would like a copy, and if you twist my arm, free hosting for 6 months as well, I'd be happy to donate it.

Hi, Lynny. I'd suggest you PM the creator/owner directly. His screen/forum name is theKeeper. All you have to do is find that name on the main forum index (or any where else) where his name is in red. Clicking on the name will bring up the public profile and you'll find a button to send a PM.

Its good of you to think of different ways to support the forum. :}

Hey that's very generaous of you Lynny.

I think it would be a great prize for a contest. On behalf of the other members and i i'd like to thank you very much. 8))

Now... what type of contest would be suitable?

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them! [honesty]

I'll make a new thread for that. :perfect:

You are very welcome.

Let me know when you work something out for a competition.

My suggestion would be maybe be making a skin for PRISM for the top and menu, if the winner wanted we could also use their skin on the prize.

That could be a lot of fun, it's up to you, just a thought. If you need graphic measurements just let me know.

Lynny lynny@canz.biz

Back