What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whohoo my first post :)

Sara

Hi all!

Just a quick hello!

I'm new here - not really new to Photoshop though... I have been using it for 25% of my life now (hey I'm only 20 ;)). But I only just recently realized there's so much more possible with it than where I used it for (partially thanks to some awesome tutorials and tips over here!).

Anyway - maybe I might be able to give some tips over here myself one day, but right now I think I've got a lot to learn from you guys :)!

Sara :D

theKeeper

Guru
Welcome to the community Sara. Hope you enjoy your stay. :perfect:

Feel free to join the activities here whenever you feel like it. We welcome your input. [excited]

Nikkie

Power User
Sara welcome !! :perfect: :perfect:

the nicest place to learn and have fun at the same time ;)

Nikkie

Welcome Sara, please feel at home, the natives are friendly! :D

Its fun here because if the question is ripe, you can garnish about 20 different opinions. Adds a bit of diversity into your design project! :D

You can see we also make design challenges occasionally and those can be self educational as well. :D

Enjoy :perfect:

MindBender

Guru
Joy Foraker said:
...Its fun here because if the question is ripe, you can garnish about 20 different opinions.

... and if it's not ripe, we'll beat it with a mallet until it splits open and pours it's sticky contents all over the forums!!! :D hehe

Welcome to the forums, keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times, becareful around MindBender... we don't know what his problem is and we don't wanna know.

Enjoy your stay!! :perfect:

sPECtre

Guru
Welcome, Sara! If I were you, I'd follow Mindbender's advice about Mindbender.. erm... [confused]

Tron

Guru
Welcome aboard Sara hope you enjoy your time here with all the wierd and worderful gurus that live in the PSG forest :perfect: :rofl:

Rantin Al

Guru
I think the wierd one to whom the reference made in the previous post is I.

Therefore, ignore them, they are all jealous and don't have a scooby!

It is a conspiracy, and I shall take this matter up with my MP, lollipop lady or whoever will listen to me.

So there!

Al.

m"bender sez:
we'll beat it with a mallet until it splits open and pours it's sticky contents all over the forums!!! hehe

I like this subtle technique, especially I like the mallet beating! At your service, any time m"bender! 3[ 3[ 3[

Al -- Hey you give me an idea, lets start a forum "photoshopwierdos.com" 8} 8} 8}

P

(PSD) Sergiy

(PSD) Sergiy

Wow? :{
When i came here first (Show Board), i didn`t have any Welcome or something like it. Oh yeah "Raven" welcomed me... And then i thought:" When its Female! ... after one hour you will have all your board throwed up with a bunch of posting and welcome stuff", but when its male! ... nobody wants even tolk to you, besides? If you are asking for a help! Everybody will help you right away :perfect: , but i`m not a little boy to ask for a help [slick]

Hey Sara Welcome to the forum ;)

MindBender

Guru
Re: (PSD) Sergiy

(PSD) Sergiy said:
Wow? :{
When i came here first (Show Board), i didn`t have any Welcome or something like it. Oh yeah "Raven" welcomed me... And then i thought:" When its Female! ... after one hour you will have all your board throwed up with a bunch of posting and welcome stuff", but when its male! ... nobody wants even tolk to you, besides? If you are asking for a help! Everybody will help you right away :perfect: , but i`m not a little boy to ask for a help [slick]

Well... someone's got some pent up frustration. Try a cold shower before you post on the forums. ;) If you got missed out for a welcome it wasn't intentional, sheesh. I know when I come to this forum there are usually 300+ messages waiting for me, heaven forbid I missed one. If you expected fanfare, you probably registered for the wrong reasons. :p Everyone is welcome here, and for the most part we try to mention it when we see your first posts, although it's hard to remember sometimes if you've mentioned it or not with so many new members these days.

So the the short version is:
Chill out. 8} Welcome to the forums Sergiy.

Rantin Al

Guru
OOPS! Sorry I missed the reception committee that day Sergiy. ;)

Hope you don't feel too left out. Belated welcome & have fun.

Al.