What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Why Are My Photos So Enormous on FB and Instagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the Heck

For the life of me, I don't understand this. I edit a photo in PS, save it as a JPG, then when I post it in Facebook it is the size of Godzilla. So frustrated.

Could someone PM me and help me solve this? It's got to be something simple, but this has been frustrating me for months.

My name is Scott.

Thank You.

For the life of me, I don't understand this. I edit a photo in PS, save it as a JPG, then when I post it in Facebook it is the size of Godzilla. So frustrated.

Could someone PM me and help me solve this? It's got to be something simple, but this has been frustrating me for months.

My name is Scott.

Thank You.

PM sent.

What the Heck

Hello, Everyone. I have found someone for the job. I will keep all of your names on file. I have asked the moderators to remove this post. Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.