What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D WIP Architecture Concept

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Yes, I remember this one.
Just remember that by rendering without background you have the possibility to make changes to the background.

Pipsmom

Guru
Really great project Chris, I have enjoyed this journey as you made it in steps and we could follow along also..Bravo :clap:

Thanks Crystal, I always appreciate your feedback. I'm glad you liked my WIP.
I'm happy I could finish this project at all.
7 days, and close to 45 hours of work was just a bit over my limit.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
That is really worth 45 hours of work Chris! :thumbsup:
I love the overall composition but I do feel that the garden features are maybe a bit too elaborated making it drawing away the attention from the focus, the house.
I love most the interior lighting

Thanks very much Lambert. I really appreciate your comment.

I agree to what you say about the garden features. They are all downloaded from Archiv 3D and still look a bit artificial, though I really tried hard to adjust the colors and contrast of each image parts with a RGB curves node.
I'm a novice in 3D garden design. The house design with all the furniture is my own work. These two main parts do not blend well enough in my composite, and disturb the harmony of the image.
But generally I'm happy with the result, though I fully agree that the interior lighting of the house is excellent.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I really do love the work Chris, and I know what work and time was involved.
Its just that the garden features are looking too big and as I said drawing away the attention from the beautiful house!

RwGd

I really love it!
I never thought about using the layer system to work with Blender.
Good to know.

SMOk3

Power User
I've really enjoyed reading through your progress, and the final outcome is of exceptional quality and workmanship...Hats off to you Chris :hat-tip: