What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Would like to thicken my wrist.

MikeNero

Hi! Would like to ask for help with my picture. My wrist just right beside my watch is so thin, would like to make it thicker if possible. Also would like to darken the white part on the tip of my hair. Thank you very much!

IMG_2845.jpeg

You’re right! The shadow part makes my wrist looks thin while wearing the watch. Can you guys do something? Thanks a lot!

Here is another shot at it.
Hope that is improved to your liking.
Additional incremental edits would not be hard
John Wheeler

thicken-wrist-fixed-2.jpg

Here is another shot at it.
Hope that is improved to your liking.
Additional incremental edits would not be hard
John Wheeler

This is so perfect! You even edited the blur part at the lower right corner. thanks a lot! Can I request one more cuz i just noticed this. There’s a white dust on the table can you remove it? Thanks you!

View attachment 91427

Well hopefully I just improved the quality ;)

I kept the same pixel dimensions and there were no multiple saves and reloads to a JPEG image.

Virtually all edits were done n individual areas not touchngi any of the other areas.

Overall adjustments included slight decrease in highlights, some increase in clarity, and slight increase in vibrance. I did add a slight touch of overall sharpening

Lower right corner was done in PS ACR, using a gradient filter with increased contrast, reduction in clarity, and use of dehaze with a very slight reduction to black point

Low frequency image components were fixed use the healing tool in ACR and areas with high frquency components were done with stamp tool in PS.

The best way to tell is by how you like the image when viewing it or printing it side by side with original.

I believe you should not see any overall degradation that of which I am aware.

John Wheeler

Well hopefully I just improved the quality ;)

I kept the same pixel dimensions and there were no multiple saves and reloads to a JPEG image.

Virtually all edits were done n individual areas not touchngi any of the other areas.

Overall adjustments included slight decrease in highlights, some increase in clarity, and slight increase in vibrance. I did add a slight touch of overall sharpening

Lower right corner was done in PS ACR, using a gradient filter with increased contrast, reduction in clarity, and use of dehaze with a very slight reduction to black point

Low frequency image components were fixed use the healing tool in ACR and areas with high frquency components were done with stamp tool in PS.

The best way to tell is by how you like the image when viewing it or printing it side by side with original.

I believe you should not see any overall degradation that of which I am aware.

John Wheeler

Well explained john wheeler! Thanks a lot!

Back