What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you pay a small price to learn?

Would you pay a small price to learn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I talked with Julieanne Kost at the Photokina, she told that the Video tuts are so easy to do that she realized that adobeevangelists has been neglected lately (but she has the habit to do public demos)

Welles said:
Mark Have you considered a subscription fee on a per year basis for those who might wish to view all your tutorials?

Personally, being new to this site and having been shown a couple of things for free, I think this would be a great idea.

I know that my funds are usually very low, but a fair yearly subscription would work better for me (maybe others too)! I guess it would have to depend on how many tutes you plan to put out each month (if they are in-depth, then I would guess 1 or 2 tops)! But yeah, someone else stated that we pay to go to school -- isn't this but a simpler version of that? Not to say that this site is simple!

You have my vote!

8[ Has anyone found GORT yet? 8[

;) :D :perfect:

Hey thanks for the input mflintjer, it's most appreciated. 8))
I'm not in a timely position at the moment to focus a lot on this project. But soon i hope to get back into it.

Of course all ideas and suggestions will be weighed and i'll post my thoughts when i can committ more time to this.

Welcome to the community too mflintjer. :perfect:

Mark,

I would buy the info from you and really don't have much a preference for format-they all work.

I also visit Digital Outback Photography {outbackphoto.com }ran by a Uwe Stein. He makes and sells what he call e-books that I have found quite helpful on specific subjects that I need help on. It seems to be a good workable method for selling your info.

Mark, Definately glad to hear about this endeavor. I for one would jump on it and be happy to pay for admission to learn more from you. Thanks to you, your site and all the great members here I learned to use photoshop all from the comfort of my favorite spot, my desk with headphones on. That started in '98 and I still learn something new all the time here. Count me in. Wondering how much I would have already paid for by now. Hmmmm, first year of college.. Thanks again

Thanks for the kind words robt and myndz eye.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm on this. :perfect:

e-books have also been an option for this as well i think. I'll definately give that the attention it deserves when sorting through these notes later on. Thanks for the suggestion robt. 8))

I would pay for a really good selection/masking tutorial -- especially fly away hair against a busy background. I've read a lot of them and think that the best approach would be to do the tut via a movie. I know that a good tut would result in a large file, but for those of us who are still struggling to make reasonable selections and masks it would be worth the long download -- and the cost. I also think that any tool would do as long as the tut maker would talk to tell the viewer what is being done and why. Anyway, my two bits.

Thanks for the info dakinepuaa.
It has been duely noted. :perfect:

I'm going to start a specific thread on this topic in hopes that folks will share their favorite, or secret, techniques with others, and generate a wellspring of info on the topic, within one thread.
I'll start this thread within the "Tips'n'Techniques" board. Look for it there, and feel free to add your own experiences if you like. [excited]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back