What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've Come a Long way, Baby

C9Mouse

Power User
Just wanted to share this with some PSG'ers, those who know what I've been through in the last year.

I'm about to move into a brand new place, haven risen up from loosing my home last year, found a new job, reclaimed my credit, upgraded the computer, and started the design business again. It's been a long hard road, but now it pays off .... got my first really big corporate design job last week.

The company is called NewTree, and they make chocolates. They have plants in Belgium, Netherlands, France, and Europe. They have hired me to design their entire corporate web site. This along with the new apartment has got me pumped.

Now I've also entered my first really big design contest - Wacom's Go Platinum PhotoshopWorld 2004 CD-Cover Design Contest.This baby is global, with some huge prizes and more recognition than you can shake a really big stick at.

Like the old Virginia Slims commercial used to say, "You've come a long way, baby!" hehe

:perfect: :} Good to see you back on the horse and riding with the wind in your hair...

Excellent! Love to hear about someone picking themselves up, and you have the talent to go further. :perfect:

Good luck on the contest!

That's good to hear, gives hope to some of us just starting down that long hard road... :{

Keep us updated on the designs :)

Squeezing through that long narrow road is an achievement itself. The experience makes you stronger.

A pat on the back for you and applause for your achievement :perfect: :} :} :} .

vee

Back