What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zalgo text and photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

itifi

I'm new here, so first of all - hi guys!

I have a question regarding zalgo text.. If you don't know what that is, check out eeemo.net and try copying the text into notepad or textedit.. I'm working on a design where I'd like to implement a word with the zalgo effect on but I came across a problem..
While the zalgo effect will work in textedit, I can't get it to work in photoshop.. Try it yourself and you'll see what I mean (it should take a second)..
I came up with one solution for the problem and that was enlarging the text in textedit, taking a screen shot and then importing the image in photoshop.. But the thing is, that I don't want the white background behind the text..
The next thing I did was pick the shadows with Color Range tool, but the thing is that the text gets all pixelated and just generally looks bad and unprofessional..
This is where I ran out of ideas, couldn't find any help online and I came to you guys.. Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back