What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what I mean.....

iDadLeghorn.jpg

Who's getting desperate now??? :banghead: :)

dv8_fx evilgenius laugh...... MWAHAHAHAHA....cough* cough* choke*.....

Last edited:
:rofl::mrgreen:you asked for it.be afraid............... BE VERY VERY AFRAID:evil:

BTW
The embarrassment is over you can relate now lol

Last edited:
I'm here, just not fast enough, and I've been sick for the last five days.

1300660137-U1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea......chop chop in high gear tomorrow

See?..... I'm not scared of posting fresh cannon fodder..... I'm not desperate.... YOU GUYS ARE......

..... Going into meeting with the Chief of CPU on how to handle the impending crisis brewing in this thread.......

Oh well, it had a good run there for a bit LOL

With almost 600 views (at the moment) I'm surprised noone else than us four have joined in. If nothing else it proves that this thing is far from dead (ok - it smells funny...) so I hope we can pick it up again soon enough.
But nothing stops you guys from keep going ... :yourock::naughty::cheesygrin:

/Edit: Think this is the only thread ever that have generated 17 Likes.... /

Last edited:
I think I made DV8 feel bad, running around naked and all
so I thought I'd make it up to him........LOL
superdv8_fx-.jpg

600+ views... 17 Likes... 3,846 active members :shocked: ... And only 3 & 1/2 individuals here :eek: .... TerryC is the half coz he's missing .....

Were actually deperate for participants not ideas or images........ lol.....

MISSING? I've been sitting here the whole time. Sadly, I've been feeling poorly and unable to use my imagination. I'm coming around though, patience grasshopper lizard.

Uhhhhh....

Let's hear it for the Lizad Globetrotters....... He's got your world on his thumb........

HarlemGlobetrotters.gif

Just keeping the thread alive.... thanks for the menstration .... I mean inspiration... iDad... lol....

OMG didnt see that till after PM in stitches over here! LMAO!

It's about time someone told you dv8_fx

I-AM-YOUR-FATHER.gif

may the force bite you where the sun don't shine!:rofl:
Oh damn.....I'll fix the spelling tomorrow lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back