What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, um, um my conscience is telling me, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say nothing at all".

:eek:

I knew you took my glasses ;)

:rofl::rofl: ... I knew crazy face would come in handy...... :rofl::rofl: .... ouch my stomach...... shhhh... neighbor's gonna wake up ..... ahhh, who cares.......:rofl::rofl:.

:eek: A perfect fit on my pic's profile , too .... :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I probably laughed as much making it :mrgreen:

Maybe we should change the warning tag to: "IF ya need a good belly laugh, this is the place".

MR.LIZAD........ POSES FOR PLAYGIRL!

I think that may be a disqualifying requirement for Cartoon character wannabes
No Warner Bros for you mister!:mrgreen:View attachment 2982

TerryC just getting a better look:rofl:

pig.png

We should make it a rule that you must change either your profile picture or your avatar at least once a month. Anyone wanna second that motion?

this is me in my youngerdays..have a ball Terry..........
lizad boy.............leave it alone! :mrgreen:
brave sucker aren't I :cheesygrin:
View attachment 2985

We should make it a rule that you must change either your profile picture or your avatar at least once a month. Anyone wanna second that motion?

Sounds like a good idea... How about we also add in uploading an image we can play with. For as long as the avatar is included in the image...

he's all skin and bones, is there a lack of eidibles on the island your live on?

this is me in my youngerdays..have a ball Terry..........
lizad boy.............leave it alone! :mrgreen:
brave sucker aren't I :cheesygrin:

NOT ON YOUR LIFE..... :devilish:

McHale's Navy...........

" The mate was a mighty sailor man , the skipper brave and ......" ... oops, wrong theme song.....

USS i M SINKING.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back