What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to be here!

Hello again Cindy! I just want to say that I have just visited your homepage and I am totally amazed!!! I left you a note there in your "Contact" link thing. :)

Hello again Cindy! I just want to say that I have just visited your homepage and I am totally amazed!!! I left you a note there in your "Contact" link thing. :)

Hi! :)
Thank you for your kind comment about my work. Usually I upload new every week, but right now I have so much of other work to finish before I can create something for myself.

I will go and look at your note :)

Have a nice day in the sun!!

You are sexy on every level, thats aussie for good on ya your works amazing i am so jealous.

wth this is crazy, i truely posted something here and i can't find it back, this would be the 3rd time I say 'welcome cindy'

Welcome ;-)

I love when more girls join - evens out the testosterone levels...;-)

Last edited:
well you inspired me to do something different and by no way did I spend the time on it you dow ith your work and it shows I was quite pleased with my first attempt so thank you
View attachment 5022

Back