What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text Alignment

Hello and welcome.
Here are a few threads where I have previously explained how I would go about accomplishing this type if alignment using a smart object. I like this method as it is entirely and easily editable!

How do i get my text on the (Right) image to line up the same as the image on the (Left) Image?
I realize this has already been answered. Just offering another way for future reference:

1. Type in the text horizontally.
2. Ctrl-T to put the text in a transform box. Drag it onto the object and rotate to make baseline of text parallel to edge of object.
3. Holding Crtl-Shift, grab the center handle of the transform box and pull to skew the text the right amount.

skew.jpg

One more for anyone interested. Type the text layer, select and copy. Open the main image in Vanishing Point, select the area. Paste the text. Use the transform tool to drag text into the selected area and place it correctly. Done.
1697993061651.png

Back