What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner that depicts peace of mind .

gautamz07

Power User
Well i am wireframing(for a house rental website) for a website and my boss told me to make an image that shows or rather depicts "peace of mind " and also conveys the message of house rentals .

So i taught while i make it , i'll post my images here and have some fun :p

The idea is pretty simple , let me show you the raw image i picked from google :

Depositphotos_3208163_l.jpg

the idea is to add a few taught clouds and just the words : Rentals , Search rentals , Lease.

will keep posting my silly updates :D

Thank you .

Gautam .

If you "picked it from Google" you need to be sure you have permission to use it. Just because it was found by a search engine does not mean it is free use. I would be especially careful since your building a commercial site.

If you "picked it from Google" you need to be sure you have permission to use it. Just because it was found by a search engine does not mean it is free use. I would be especially careful since your building a commercial site.

Words of wisdom for you, gautamz. Heed them well or you and your company might or will get into BIG TROUBLE.

If you need special images for such works, get your boss to buy stock images from reputable stock image sites.

Or do as I do ..... I keep a list of photographers around here. Whenever I need a specific image, I call them hoping they or one of them has what I need. 7 out of 10 times, someone among them has or will go out of their way to take a shot of what I need.... and they don't charge me much as I have a long, good working relationship with them.

If my project isn't a major one, they give it to me free..... And I buy them a beer or 2 in the evening.

Back