What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects My weekend Project

Hoogle

Guru
Ok this was a B*tch to make so many composition making my own audio mix my own titles in fact everything is made by me so annoyed we got a power cut early this morning as I was rendering the power orb in his hands part and lost all my mask motion tracking that took 5 hours so yes in this version the orb is not masked around his hands really did not think it was worth spending any more time on it.

Hoogle

Guru
Well now I want to buy a green screen and a decent HD camera makes it a lot easier if you can shoot at 60 fps without motion blur. Thanks for the comment I assume it means Good lol

alixman96

yes it does and one other thing with the titles i just noticed make shadows and do some highlight and burn so it makes it more 3 and smoth the edges more :yourock:

Hoogle

Guru
aaar thanks Clare it was just some fun but do you love it as much as I love you lol

Paul

Former Member
Runs for sick bucket, oh bol%%%%%% never made it, get a room guys.

Stric9

Power User
aaar thanks Clare it was just some fun but do you love it as much as I love you lol

Sorry Hoogleman, there not enough room in this relationship for you too. I already have to make time for her fiance'.

But very nice work!!!!! Wish I could do that.

Hoogle

Guru
Its OK I am sure Dave Wont mind plenty of love to share lol. Of course we are all aware I was not serious aren't we.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Sorry Hoogleman, there not enough room in this relationship for you too. I already have to make time for her fiance'.

But very nice work!!!!! Wish I could do that.

Well, hmmmm, this is a tough choice. Hoog .... Belial .... Stric9 .... fiance Dave ....

That's a pretty big room!!!!!

and then there's that sticky question: do you love me as much as I love you? I always try to answer that with a non-answer. You know, like I love you as much as dark chocolate. I mean, that is a lot of love, doncha know.

Hoogle

Guru
Well you can take me of your list now that is to many people to share you with and it is not as if I cant go elsewhere

Hoogle

Guru
wahoo my new intro is rendering just another 12 hours to go lol you have to love working in 3d with lights and global illumination
new intro.PNG

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well you can take me of your list now that is to many people to share you with and it is not as if I cant go elsewhere

Well, you just go and take your little butt there why don't you!
Actually, since I'm like your mummy, any room -- if other than one full of building blocks and toy cars -- would be just too much for my sensitive mind to grasp!