What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm alive but not quite back.

SeniorS

Guru
Hello community!

If someone wonder why there is no "spam" from me i can share a secret.

First, i was (still are) very tired of PSG. That's not PSG foult but only mine.
It seems that i just can't find right ballance between me and everything else.
So i lead myself to total exhaustion which leads me to pneumonia.
I was 2 week in hospital on antibiotics and stuff.
So be carefull what you wish for. I wished for time for recreation and i got it.

I'm not back to full health. At first doctor said that i've got light and easy pneumonia but nursing was going very slow. Instead one week at home i had to spend two weeks at hospital and still not finished. Problem was exhaustion i think. I was too week to fight illness properly.

Anyway, i'm back to home but still not back to PSG. If i manage to find that mystical ballance in my life then i will start to take part of forum. Till then i'm afraid that i can return to that exhaustion state very fast. Which literally have chance to "finish" me.

I don't know how it will work but i'll find out it in process.

I love PSG trully and i love all you guys and girls but that's question of survival (which suprized me a lot).

P.S. I'll be online today but next time i'll open PSG after two weeks (if i'll be able to resist so long).

ibclare

Queen Bee
I missed you!!!

I'm glad you let us know what was going on. :wave:

Don't leave us (desert us, lol) altogether please. :cry:

You can find a balance. I'm just glad you're recuperating.

(So PSG has a virus huh...):devilish:

Hoogle

Guru
Dude Talk about making me feel guilty. Last time we spoke you were just saying you need a break from here so I assumed that is what you were doing and not even considered the fact that something was actually wrong with you. Take some time to recover it really is quiet on here lately so not missing out on much all usual and back to being repetetive stuff you know how it is. We will hold the fort douwn for you until you come back. In fct it has been so dead here that the project we were working on is being put on hold until the New year now, So really get yourself healthy for then thats when I will need you lol.
Take care and get well.

Paul

Former Member
Oh mate, never realised you was so run down and low. Take a deep breath and chill out for how ever long you need mate.
But keep in touch - don't become a memory.

Vafann

Guru
I have been wondering, I was going to PM you and see if you answered, or I was going to ask if anyone knew where you were. I´m very glad to hear that you are at least alive :)

I haven´t been here much for some days either, I have health things as well, and I also broke my toe yesterday and can´t really even sit at the computer. It feels so strange when people just disappear, so it´s very good of you to say what´s up.

I think you can just sneak around and look at things without having to be completely active, you have to take care of yourself. :)

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
get well soon SeniorS hope to see you back on here sometime :)

and vafann, i hope your toe feels better soon, it wasn't you pinky toe was it? , that really hurts just to stump it :p

Vafann

Guru
get well soon SeniorS hope to see you back on here sometime :)

and vafann, i hope your toe feels better soon, it wasn't you pinky toe was it? , that really hurts just to stump it :p

Yes Zee, it was my pinky toe, I whacked it into an armchair leg lol.