What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Playground

Paul

Former Member
Re: Invigorate the Photography Forum?

Inkz looks like hes had a good night out:rofl:

Tom Mann

Guru

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a good while, Clare. Thanks for coming up with it and posting it.

BTW, I've got some concerns about the tall character in the back row. I'm going to keep my eye on that one. They may look like they are nice, but I bet they could be big-time trouble.:rofl:

T

ibclare

Queen Bee

Sacrilegious:rofl:

Don't laugh too hard iDad. I was tempted to put you in. There's still that "guy" on the far left. Look back tomorrow. I just might yet!

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a good while, Clare. Thanks for coming up with it and posting it.

BTW, I've got some concerns about the tall character in the back row. I'm going to keep my eye on that one. They may look like they are nice, but I bet they could be big-time trouble.:rofl:

T

Thanks Tom. I hope you take your own advice on this one. That character in the back is a real troublemaker.

ibclare

Queen Bee

Steve, there was a problem with the image you posted. So I looked around the net and found the corrected one:

imposter.jpg

Paul

Former Member

Don't laugh too hard iDad. I was tempted to put you in. There's still that "guy" on the far left. Look back tomorrow. I just might yet!

Thanks Tom. I hope you take your own advice on this one. That character in the back is a real troublemaker.

The right at the very back, yeah shes a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal trouble maker.

Paul

Former Member

STREET-LIGHT.jpg Test photo.

Chop as you will - have fun.

Paul

Former Member

That bloody Uri Geller and his spoon trick...
street-light-gellerd.jpg:mrgreen:

Paul

Former Member

Thanks Tom.

updated:
STREET-LIGHT.jpg

iDad

Guru

When hell freezes over or one of use become, Pope. So must likely never :cheesygrin:

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member

We he'll freezes over or one of use become, Pope. So must likely never :cheesygrin:
You be drunk or over tired mate, what you talking about:rofl:

iDad

Guru

You be drunk or over tired mate, what you talking about:rofl:

my typing skills sux but that spell check for me is a killer!:rofl:
Last edited by iDad; Today at 09:51 AM. Reason: stupid figgen spell check it always adds senseless gibberish

Steve

Retired Administrator

Well this has gone completely off topic and the biggest offenders are the staff here, me included.
Tom and I discussed this and he will post some rules and guidelines that I'll stick and then post the first week photo thread.

OK, carry on! :)

ibclare

Queen Bee

COOL! Sanctioned off-topic fooling around guys!

Dang, I was gonna use that iDad: Last edited by iDad; Today at 06:51 AM. Reason: stupid figgen spell check it always adds senseless gibberish

and say, what's any more gibberish about what you probably had censored than your usual gibberish!?!

iDad

Guru

And I say to your usual meaningless gibberish....... up yours with a rubber hose!