What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch + Make-Up

ibclare

Queen Bee
Impressive job. She looks just like her photo op self now. Personally, I like the half-way look better.

How about making that? Then we can see what she looks like when she's strolling in the park on a private date! :mrgreen:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very nice job! Love the skin tone. I think she looks fine without the make up though.

Steve

Retired Administrator
IMHO most of these before and after images are incredibly over the top processed.
What you did is take an everyday image and applied realistic makeup and coloring.

There's no over the top unrealistic plastic look in your image.
Very real, very natural.
Excellent Job :thumbsup:

Parinaa

Thank you soooo much everyone for your feedback :)

and @ibclare: a halfway look? that's a great idea, i'll definitely do one :)

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Very nice!:clap:

DawgFather

Re: Retouch + Make-Up & a Halfway- Look

I did a retouch of a pic of Eva Longoria, and I also put her a little bit make up on :D

I like how shee looks. The only thing that I don't like is that it looks like a hard edge around her. Almost like it was cropped and pasted into another image.