What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo request

gold08

Would someone be able to edit the couch out of this photo and just replace it with more wall and carpet?
TIA!

Edit: I'm also noticing the darn outlet on the wall and bug bite on her arm. If those could go too I would appreciate it!

DSC_0038.jpg

Last edited:

gold08

Thank you so much! I should have been coming here for months 1 - 11 :rolleyes: What was I thinking!?

Rich54

Guru
One more option for you... the image seems very dark to me, so I took ZeroCool and VanPhoto's retouch and brightened it a bit.

DSC_0038_PS2.jpg

gold08

Wow... I could be a professional photographer I think!
Haha! Thanks... That's perfect. Good teamwork!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Sorry i know you already have what you need but im new to ps so i thought i would give it a try :) (sorry she seems to have lost some hair in the process) View attachment 67935

Better to have tried than not at all.....

Needs more work using the tools accurately but skill and profficiency comes later through constant practice. Keep it up.....