What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarrassing Stain on Shirt

BalloonPOP

I went to a convention that was VERY expensive. I took a lot of really cool pictures with people, but the arena sold tickets way, way over capacity and everyone was a disgusting sweaty mess. It was gross. lol I'm just looking to get the sweat stains out of these photos. I feel like it should be simple enough, but I know nothing about photoshop so maybe it's not easy! If you guys could help, I'd appreciate it.

mod edit: links removed

Tom Mann

Guru
Your links only lead viewers to a generic home page, not to the individual pix. Perhaps that link only works for you, or one needs to be a member to get access. Please provide working links, or, even better, post the pix directly in the forum instead of linking to them.

Tom M

fredfish

Guru
Your links didn't work for me.

BalloonPOP

Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it. I guess the problem was just bigger in my head than in reality, but I'm grateful nonetheless. Is there any way to remove the wrinkles in my shirt? I don't even know if that's something that can be done, but if you could do it I'd forever be thankful.

SepiaPhotographi

Is the woman in the picture Gal Gadot? She looks just like her! WOW!!!

SepiaPhotographi

Seems like a justice league promo or something like that, the guy in the violet shirt is on the movie too.

Oh, ok.. He must be Cyborg then. I didn't see the movie yet. I want to wait a little bit so I can see it in 3D.

BalloonPOP

It was Gal Gadot and Ray Fisher. I met them at Rhode Island Comic Con last November. Gal was so insanely nice but the convention was poorly run. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for fans like myself and they crammed so many people in the venue that everyone was a hot and disgusting wrinkled mess. Everyone, that is, but the stars.

BalloonPOP

I wouldn't hate it if someone took it upon themselves to smooth out the wrinkles on my shirt and make me look a little less wide. lol Everyone knows I'm a big guy but next to her I look gigantic!

SepiaPhotographi

It was Gal Gadot and Ray Fisher. I met them at Rhode Island Comic Con last November. Gal was so insanely nice but the convention was poorly run. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for fans like myself and they crammed so many people in the venue that everyone was a hot and disgusting wrinkled mess. Everyone, that is, but the stars.

I'm sooo jealous of you though!!! I would imagine most of those types of events are pretty unorganized. I don't think any kind of "event planner" can prepare themselves for that level of fandom.

I wouldn't hate it if someone took it upon themselves to smooth out the wrinkles on my shirt and make me look a little less wide. lol Everyone knows I'm a big guy but next to her I look gigantic!

You look fine.. Don't worry about it. Who cares? You got a photo with Gadot!! Who can say that?!?!?!

BalloonPOP

She WAS very nice. And most conventions aren't crazy like that. They oversold the venue to the point that fire marshals had to get involved. It was crazy. But Gal was super lovely. I told her she's a hero and a huge inspiration to me and her face lit up so bright. I don't think she's used to hearing that from a guy.

SepiaPhotographi

She WAS very nice. And most conventions aren't crazy like that. They oversold the venue to the point that fire marshals had to get involved. It was crazy. But Gal was super lovely. I told her she's a hero and a huge inspiration to me and her face lit up so bright. I don't think she's used to hearing that from a guy.

Well you know, in terms of superheroes, it's still very much male dominated. Even for the Avengers, I don't know if you've noticed, but they don't promote the "Black Widow," in any merchandise that I'm aware of. In fact, They normally don't promote ANY female superhero in terms of merchandising. Although I have seen Wonder Woman dolls, I think that has a lot to do with Barbie company (I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion). So, I think what you've said was a wonderful thing, and much needed.

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi BallonPop

This image was leverage from the work done by Rich54 and I reduced wrinkles for the most part by using the dodge tool. Hope that helps.

John Wheeler

wrinkles-out.jpg