What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Blender - Inspiration medication

Wow...very cool image.

It looks absolutely real, especially the blister pack is of outstanding quality I haven't seen before.
Can I order some? I'm desperate.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris. :biglaff:

I was staring at my screen with no ideas at all!
Surfing the net until by accident I stumbled upon a med site and I saw the boxes and blisters.

I thought, hmm, I could do that and I did, but its nothing serious, just for fun...

Pipsmom

Guru
Wow that is absolutely amazing work :thumbsup:
Need to place a order for a case ASAP ....I want to create something different from scratch but have no idea what that would be :rofl:

carlbush

Power User
WOW, very nice Eggy ... that is an amazing piece of work. I am doubly inspired to learn how to 3D with Blender!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Wow that is absolutely amazing work :thumbsup:
Need to place a order for a case ASAP ....I want to create something different from scratch but have no idea what that would be :rofl:

Thanks Pipsmom.

On the day I started with that one I actually needed a whole strip of those to have inspiration!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
WOW, very nice Eggy ... that is an amazing piece of work. I am doubly inspired to learn how to 3D with Blender!

Thanks carlbush.

Have a look around on YT but always start with the basics until they become second nature, then move to the next step.