What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific 3d transparent slass style set required

ramielThe5th

Hello, everyone!
I'm asking for help in creation of the style set able to transforn simple whitecoloured .png into icon with effect of 3d transparent glass (see examples via links below). This examples are taken from a free icons collection, but i didn't found all of required icons in it, so I need to create the rest of icons by myself. Unfortunately, my photoshop skills are extremely low, so I'd appreciate any help from anyone, who are able to do this. Please note, that I need exact replication of examples style, including light direction, shadow etc.
At least, maybe you can advise me some detailed tutorial on this task.
Thanks in advance.

Example1
Example2

Hello and welcome to PSG.

You have posted in the free Photoshop requests area...............would you like to have this done for you by one of our members or do you only want us help you in doing this for yourself?

Hello and welcome to PSG.

You have posted in the free Photoshop requests area...............would you like to have this done for you by one of our members or do you only want us help you in doing this for yourself?

first option is more preffered, but i'm open for both.

Back