What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can someone add a small plane about to land

Harry020131

I would like a small passenger plane landing here with its landing lights on. Can someone please help me with that

Thank you very much in advanceA611248A-8CB8-4EE5-94CF-8777323B92D6.jpeg

LaceyKeo

Again, criticising the amazing work, I'm sorry :(

They look amazing! Of course, no idea if it's what OP had in mind, but I think they're great!

Just one tiny thought... Would the light from the plane cause the man to have a slight shadow cast out in front of him?

Harry020131

They look amazing! Of course, no idea if it's what OP had in mind, but I think they're great!

Just one tiny thought... Would the light from the plane cause the man to have a slight shadow cast out in front of him?

Haha nice catch! Still, I thank these two for their amazing work. I’m gonna make and edit and say that I don’t need the landings lights to be on. One more thing, I’m looking for a VERY small plane like a Cessna or something. Thanks again!

Amazing work

Eggy

Retired Moderator

No problem, and maybe you're right...
But it's a really sunny day despite the clouds and the shadow cast by the man is already faint.
I'm not an expert on planes but I don't think that the light from the plane would cause a shadow in mid day...

JazzyScotsman

Banned
I think the shadows look perfect. You can actually make out the faint silhouettes of both the plane and the flag man. The perspectives are spot on considering the way the shadows are coming off the trees on the left side of the runway. Just my opinion.

Harry020131

Can someone please help place the plane further away from the person? It would look much more realistic that way

Thanks so much for all of your hardwork

Argos

Guru
With that angle of the plane in the photo has to be really further away and hight to make it look like it want land there, it would be almost unnoticible to make, if you want to be reallistic...

I put it close so it noticible but the landing effect for that track....no way XD.

A611248A-8CB8-4EE5-94CF-8777323B92D6f.jpg

Cheers!

Harry020131

With that angle of the plane in the photo has to be really further away and hight to make it look like it want land there, it would be almost unnoticible to make, if you want to be reallistic...

I put it close so it noticible but the landing effect for that track....no way XD.

View attachment 85666

Cheers!
Thank you! This is perfect!
It would appear that the airplane is going around