What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Blurred overlay below forum header menu.

Aakshat

Power User
I am have this issue from last 1 or 2 days. im not sure if its only with me or what,
im having a blurred overlay below the header menu,
attaching a screenshot to explain batter, (took the ss in incognito mode to make sure its not because of any extension.)

Untitled.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Where's the blurring specifically? Use an arrow to point to it.

Aakshat

Power User
im talking about the blurry overlay inside the red box.
you can see it clearly on user avatar. how its half blurred.

Untitled.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Did you create the blur in this red box? I see that you edited the username and the url.............so I assumed you edited out the content of the thread with a blurry box.
RedBoxBlur.png

You need to take a new screen shot of this page and point out where the blurring is located.

Aakshat

Power User
That blurr in the red box is the issue im talking about, yes i edited out the url and username but i didnt blurred anything.
here im attaching a quick video to show it batter, you can see that some part or the screen below the menu is blurred automatically, (i didnt blurred it, the video is unedited)
hope this help

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ceSVDqHSx7oIqwNnCi7EjnAucxOfxvLP/view

please go on above link and take a look at the video.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LOL!

As far as I know that blurred area is not being created by the forum.....................but I'm not absolutely certain. Let me see what I can come up with. It may take awhile.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What is this "incognito window"? Is that something your browser does?

edit: Nevermind...........I looked it up.

Aakshat

Power User
okk so its only me.
ill try to clear cashes or maybe reset my browser and report back if it fix the prob.
thanks.

polarwoc

Guru
@Aakshat So you only experience the one inch blurriness on this forum? If that is so, can you go to this Xenforo community link and see if it is due to Xenforo? Also, can you customise the layout and see if blurriness persists? Does this happen on all browsers? Did you make any video card driver changes recently?

Aakshat

Power User
@Aakshat So you only experience the one inch blurriness on this forum?
yes only on this forum.
If that is so, can you go to this Xenforo community link and see if it is due to Xenforo?
i dont know if that will help coz i think its something related to forum theme.
Also, can you customise the layout and see if blurriness persists?
yup same on all layouts
Does this happen on all browsers? Did you make any video card driver changes recently?
issue is only on chrome, and no i havent makd any changes to videocard drivers,
but i did reset my windows 10 a few days ago and installed latest updates.