What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me out?

kristinahh

Hello, I would like to edit photos on a bit higher level and no matter how hard I try, I just can't get it right. I've found these pictures, one is raw and one is edited. Could anybody please explain me how do I edit the photo to get that result? c3705e2106168dffc76439f6ee45ef39.jpgScreenshot_20190904_191849.jpg

First you have to mask the areas you want to edit in this image. This can be done best with the pen tool.
( I made a rough color outline just to show you the 3 areas you have to edit seperately).

The yellow area is for the skin tones. These can be adjusted with color correction.
The blue area for the shirt and pants can also be adjusted with color correction.
The red area can be adjusted with desaturation, and then with the curve tool to lighten the details in the black parts.

Finally you can add some unsharp masking to the image.

c3705e2106168dffc76439f6ee45ef39chrisdesign.jpg

kristinahh

First you have to mask the areas you want to edit in this image. This can be done best with the pen tool.
( I made a rough color outline just to show you the 3 areas you have to edit seperately).

The yellow area is for the skin tones. These can be adjusted with color correction.
The blue area for the shirt and pants can also be adjusted with color correction.
The red area can be adjusted with desaturation, and then with the curve tool to lighten the details in the black parts.

Finally you can add some unsharp masking to the image.

View attachment 105920
Thank you so much, will try :)