What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need edit to make this image High-Res for Print

rickyheera

Hi, I am starting a small business and I made this graphic in PowerPoint (yes I know that's sad 😥) using free images and fonts I found online. However, the printers just told me that they are not able to print using this as it is not in the correct format/resolution.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help modify/enhance this image or possibly even make it look less amateurish.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and/or help with my request. 🙏

logo.png

MentosCubing

Power User
Hello, I would be happy to give this a go. If you could tell me the names of the fonts, it would be extremely helpful.

rickyheera

Hello, I would be happy to give this a go. If you could tell me the names of the fonts, it would be extremely helpful.

Hi @MentosCubing, the Font for the company name JUKE is Cinzel Decorative, and the font for the Detailing Services is Wallpoet.

These are not set in stone and if you think there are more suitable ones, feel free to suggest them. Thanks for giving it a go!

polarwoc

Guru
Both images below are at 25% of their original size.

This one is a PNG with transparent background, meaning you can use any background you want by simply superimposing this image onto the background. You can not see the text and the white contours of the car because Xenforo shows PNG files with white background.
1742-After-Logo@0,25x.png
This image shows the same file above with a Black background. Issue with this logo design is you are forced to use a dark background all the time.
1742-After-Logo@0,25x1.png

Click here for a full 5000 X 5000 Px PNG image download.