What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Logo Optimization for Charity event ($20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen1

Price
Hello Everyone, This logo is very blurry and I need to have it cleared up for printing needs. We will be gifting shirts and masks to our guest but it appears blurry when printing & zooming in. I need this done by 3pm today (earlier if possible). Payment can be sent through PayPal, Zelle, or Cashapp. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you :) .

Alpha Charities Golf Outing.jpg

Emc2

managed to do this; it's twice as big and twice as clear. DM me for payment info and the full picture
watermatk.png

asahid

Guru
how about this ? vector ready, the shield and ribbon image is not centered, because the original logo is like that too, less to the left, if you want to make it center, just say
golf draft.png

Chosen1

how about this ? vector ready, the shield and ribbon image is not centered, because the original logo is like that too, less to the left, if you want to make it center, just say
View attachment 120915

Hello, yes. Would you please center everything and send me a dm with the ready files. I will submit payment as you desire. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.