What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Date change needed for 3 documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

divamama21

Price
Hi, would anyone be able to change the date on 3 documents from the current invoice date on the documents to 09/07/21 (for 1st document) and Sept-07-2021 (for the other 2). I will send the documents privately as it contains some private information. Would need done ASAP and will offer $8 via PayPal. Thank you!

divamama21

If you are unable to assist, I’d appreciate if you’d stop harassing me. Thank you, and have a blessed day.

hawkeye

Guru
If you are unable to assist, I’d appreciate if you’d stop harassing me. Thank you, and have a blessed day.
I simply stated my opinion regarding requests such as yours. You posted to me and then I replied to you. Responding to a post is not harassment.
I am quite able to assist but I don't alter documents for people, I consider that to be forgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.