What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insert a person from one picture to another picture - Questions

MrToM

Guru
Which method did you follow to achieve it?

Thank-you polarwoc.
I had to use the "OMG! Where do I find an arm at 3 in the morning?" method!

That turned out to be nothing more than just the plain old clone stamp, patch and a little healing tool....and time of course.

Did you spot my little 'tweak' on the left too?

Regards.
MrToM.

PS...I've just noticed the full size images I posted are not downloadable....what's wrong with this forum and images these days! Grrrr!

Last edited:

polarwoc

Guru
I had to use the "OMG! Where do I find an arm at 3 in the morning?" method!
:rofl:
Did you spot my little 'tweak' on the left too?
Sorry, I was focusing on the guy that I did not notice the work on the left until you pointed it out. Love that attention to detail. Also I note you have taken care of the shadow he would have cast on the foreground.
That turned out to be nothing more than just the plain old clone stamp, patch and a little healing tool....and time of course.
'...and time of course' - indeed! Result shows the rewards of the hard work.
"Oooops! we ran into some problems." .... again!
You can upload an image up to 5000px x 3500px. Maximum file size of 32000kb (32mb) or less.

MrToM

Guru
Sorry, ... I did not notice the work on the left ...
Excellent!

...you have taken care of the shadow he would have cast on the foreground.
It's the small things that can make or break an image.

You can upload an image up to 5000px x 3500px. Maximum file size of 32000kb (32mb) or less.
Yeah....I eventually found that nugget of information, (in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard.” ), and well, I must have had 6000px in my head from somewhere but why have a dimension limit anyway?

My images came out, at full size, well below the 32MB, (what is mb??? milli bits???), limit even at a 'quality' setting of 100 so why the need for a pixel dimension limit....that just does not make sense.
By todays standards 5000px is thumbnail size!

Oh well, just have to do it the hard way I guess, like Adobe, Microsoft, life.....don't talk to me about life! Here I am, brain the size of..........

Regards.
MrToM.

polarwoc

Guru
but why have a dimension limit anyway?
I am guessing it might have to do with browser compatibility or XenoForo limitations. But, I agree with you that the image can be resized by the forum to suit its limitations/standards. Hence, a dimension limitation need not be imposed when there is a size limitation in place.