To get the effect in your example pic, you can use "Motion Blur" on the image and set the angle the way you want.
1. Make a copy of the image layer
2. Select the below layer and use the motion blur with angle of your choice. (90 degrees for your example image)
Repeat this step for the text...
Hey ya guys,
I have been out of PSG for quite some time now. Was just a bit occupied in family matters and office work.. Here's something that I finished recently.
A web-site redesigning for www.puridesigns.com
1. Complete makeover for the website.
2. Search Engine friendly content.
As they say "All roads lead to Rome".... there are multiple ways to achieve the same thing... you can use multiple tools to get the same result....
or... create your own rectangular brush...
Choice is yours... point is to get the desired result in the least...
Is this what you are trying to achieve
* Create a black background layer
* Crop the ball only on a separate layer
* Add a layer mask on the ball layer.
* Select 'gradient tool' and select 'Radial Gradient'
* Have 'White' as the foreground color and 'black' as background color.
* Add the...