What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a 3D designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jax0n

Hi,

I'm looking for skilled photoshoppers that could design a logo for me.
I'm an electro/pop music producer.
I will pay you for your time.

Cheers !

very vague here more details needed ie the style you would like the name you want on the Logo define 3d I assume you mean just a still image of your logo and not an animated video etc. And most importantly what is your Budget.

I can't seem to inbox you, do you have an email I can send you the information/examples to ?

It is very rare that I do paid work here It is just not for me so keep it on the thread until someone will respond it should be moved to the freelance section that way you will get more people. Only interested in what you want because I do a lot of 3d work but out of photoshop and use photoshop for finishing touches.

Yes I have my inbox settings to friends only otherwise I get inboxed all day everyday for requests. And I believe in providing you with the best logo possible so having it open to everyone to submit a design is actually going to benefit you more.

Alright, got ya.
well here's my page : facebook.com/aedonproductions (you don't need a fb account)

You can check out my style and such.

Here is my 1 and only attempt as a freebie click on it twice to get full size it is 1920 x 1080 ish
View attachment 10120

Attachments

• Aedon classic.png
    Aedon classic.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
oh and just looking at it in the thread it looks blurry so click the image for better preview

mmmm OUCH well define professional for the next person who your willing to pay

well none of them are 3d
For the top Pic of david Gueta you provide a non copyrighted image then someone can whip that up for you in less than 30 mins
Kanya West 1 also simple yet again pictures needed so I assume you want the 1s from your facebook used
and 3rd 1 is just text honestly the best bet would be pic 2 and 3

I gave those example so you know what kind of mood/colors/style I want.
It doesn't have to be with my picture. Just the name.

Shouldn't this be in freelance?

My bad I missed that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back