What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will pay 40$ for complete blog design

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

Hi, im planing starting an motorcross blogg, and need a design, i have no idea of how i want it, but ill like it simple and with the colors, black, silver, purple as main colors, for the design, ( headers and stuff) you can use pictures from my teams website http://teamakebrett.com/

no, but you can use images to for an example the header from the webiste.. want it to be an blog

It's ok designing a blog, but you need to say who is hosting the blog, as some site's are restricted to ready made templates, or do you want them designing and coding? £20 is cheap just for design, let alone any coding of html5 and css3 etc.

Good luck getting ur money from these guys. They payed me only half what we agreed upon and it took massive amounts of discussion for them to do that.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

Good luck getting ur money from these guys. They payed me only half what we agreed upon and it took massive amounts of discussion for them to do that.

This is why we strictly enforce watermarking when the images are posted here at PSG.
Members, collect all your money before you release the unmarked image to your clients.

If you're doing these transactions via PM or email we're not there to flag the unmarked images so remember to protect yourself.
Don't give your work away for free.

Which is why we should also encourage posting in the job threads. We mods get to see the moderated posts for release if meets requirements as well as monitor the progress of your transaction with clients.

Doing this behind the scene, you're literally on your own and at your own risk..

It was a second job I received from them after I did their logo. And the images were watermarked. They got someone who knows PS to remove my watermarks. The first job was completed in the forums.

As a mod! I get to add comments to closed threads, nah nah nah nah nah NAH!

I try to make my watermarks so invasive, covering so much of the image, and just opaque enough that it will take a very skilled shopper too many hours to bother. Just my piece of wisdom. Hey, you don't get old for nuttin.

And I get to call myself whatever I want, old Hag or o/w. :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back