What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoogle

Guru
I am sorry to inform you that 1 of the moderators here who you may Know as ibclare has tragically aged another YEAR Today Now I am not sure she will be happy if I announce her age but what the hell Happy ** Birthday lol.

I am sure We will all come up with a silly Birthday image for you so fill the thread with pictures celebrating the Day Clare leaves being our Aunty and Becomes our Gran.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE

I am sorry to inform you that 1 of the moderators here who you may Know as ibclare has tragically aged another YEAR Today Now I am not sure she will be happy if I announce her age but what the hell Happy ** Birthday lol.

I am sure We will all come up with a silly Birthday image for you so fill the thread with pictures celebrating the Day Clare leaves being our Aunty and Becomes our Gran.

:rofl: Nope, you really can't be trusted.

And no way on that Gran chit, not yet you smart-butted brat! Dang, I wanted everyone to think my avatar was my current self-portrait.
Sigh. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the birthday greeting. Sweet of you to think of it.

over and out, Aunty Clare

Last edited:
Thank you Hoogle for the fantastic animated avatar, "clarethree deethree, the bionic spaminator!"

As someone said earlier today, it is flat out amazing!

HAPPY BRTHDAY CLARE!

That is so cool Shark! Thank you for the Fireworks. Even though it would have been top secret, hush hush if it hadn't been for that hoogle character :mrgreen:

Happy April Fool's Botday to the gran ol' lady of PSG..... lol..

Enjoy your day...........

April Fool, enjoy my day? Now that is a joke! working overtime today! However, in actuality, on this side of the globe April 1st is tomorrow. And I have the day off. Lots of time to search & destroy. So thank you.
OTOH,
If I didn't already love you . . .
Maybe I can un-love you? for that "grand old" comment. Don't think you can fool me with the cutesy, abbreviated "gran ol' " stuff, lol.
Besides, you've never given a clue that I've seen as to your real age, so maybe ur a nice ol' gramps, huh?

I am getting Jealous telling everyone you love them I dont feel special anymore.

its ok clare we understand your getting old but you dont have to make the post twice.

I am a bit concerned how this picture keeps popping up 2nd thread in 2 days I have no idea who it is but your getting obsessed with him.

Happy Birthday Clare :)

I'll post your card on AWIII..... as I can't upload images here....

Hope you have a great day and lots lots of presents ^.^

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"*|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Your beertruck on its way lol

Dreamers.

:rofl: OMG Dreamers, that is fantastic! I don't care what Mr. H thinks, I love you too!

Thank you. I'll have to run over to the wars and see what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back