What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fonts and clipart

Shawn Gossman

Howdy all,

I am wondering, are there any good FREE (and virus free lol) websites out there where I can download font packs and clipart as well. I mainly want to use my PS CS5 for logo design for my websites and forums and need more resources to play with!

Also if anything out there is worth purchasing, you can recommend that to me as well :)

Hoogle

Guru
fonts I would go for
ufont or dafont
If you want excellent designer fonts that are graphical you will want something like digital juice however they are expensive I got excited bought all the font packs and thought I am probably never going to use these.

as for clip art I dont use it so cant help in that way

Shawn Gossman

Thank you for the reply Hoogle :)

I really like the stuff on dafont! the DJ site fonts are nice too but yeah, they are a bit costy :D

Hoogle

Guru
it is basically software though and with the sale rate of $20 if you buy any other digital juice stuff over $49 it is worth it they do all sorts of vector art and stuff as well

ibclare

Queen Bee
Deviant art has lots of images, brushes and fonts available as free downloads. I'm pretty sure these are safe. SOmeone correct me if I'm wrong.

Shawn Gossman

Cool cool, I will check them out :) I am one of those "every logo for a website has to have they eye catching image" kind of guy, haha.