Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamSam

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your editor won't let me finish my message:
    You know I would fix it myself, but I don't have Photoshop anymore. I'm going to go skip around the site and see what's up. I hope you're doing well. I love the blocks IamSam. Love, Clare
    IamSam
    IamSam
    I sent you a PM. Check your inbox.
    Hey there! I was just looking at an old faded picture a friend of mine posted on Facebook. Makes me squirm to see grainy, out of focus, faded pics. I thought about you and came over to check things out. I told her if she ever had a really precious photo that needed a little help she should bring it here. Maybe you'd know someone who needs the practice!
    Hi Sam, I just popped in - God it's been awhile! I've been wondering if you're still here. I'll come by again and spend some more time perusing the joint, lol. I hope PSG has helped you keep sane during this past year. Love ya, Clare
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…